By using the Highlighted (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service“). Damir Stuhec, creator of Highlighted (“Creator“), reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. The Creator cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
2. You are responsible for all content created and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is created by others who have their own logins under your account).
3. You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
4. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
5. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
1. The Creator reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
2. The Creator shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. All content created with the Service must comply with the copyright law of the European Union.
2. The Creator claims no intellectual property rights over the content you create with the Service.
3. All content created with the Service or presented on the Service shall only be used for your private educational use and not shared with the public.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any content available on the Service.
5. The Creator does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided via email (email@example.com
3. You understand that the Creator uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
5. You must not modify another website or mobile application so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Creator.
6. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Creator.
7. The Creator may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that he determine in his sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
8. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer or the Creator will result in immediate account termination.
9. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
10. The Creator reserves the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, the Creator will reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
11. The Creator does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12. You expressly understand and agree that the Creator shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Creator has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
13. The failure of the Creator to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Creator and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Creator (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
14. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.